We offer a spectrum of products ranging from feasibility studies to licensing of new technologies and supply of equipment and software.
Our solutions build on the latest scientific progress in ultrasonic, electromagnetic, thermoelectric, and thermal testing. We combine advances in hardware technology with modern computational techniques to achieve high sensitivity and selectivity in damage detection during inspections and high accuracy and resolution for damage characterization throughout monitoring. Our proven record of designing and building industrial systems ensures that our solutions can be implemented in our client’s processes rapidly. Current key application areas include:
- Corrosion and erosion monitoring in pipelines with guided ultrasonic waves
- Detection and characterization of cracks and delaminations in metals and composites with ultrasonic phased arrays
- Characterization of bonding between dissimilar materials with nonlinear ultrasonics
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI) detection with guided microwave
- Creep monitoring with electric resistance measurements